Protect your biggest asset. Commercial or residential, buying or selling, we can help you safely navigate the paperwork and process around property transactions, development or subdividing.Read More
Receive the assistance you need to live legally in the country with a team of specialists to ensure all procedures and documents are handled properly. We’re experts in immigration law and have had enormous success in the field, with a 95 percent success on all immigration matters.Read More
Protect your rights as a worker. Our team helps ensure that you lawfully maintain your profession and keep your right to work in this country. Go ahead and give us a call today to guarantee that you get the support and help you need to care for you and your family.
Whatever your circumstances, Lawhub is experienced in all aspects of matrimonial and relationship property.
If you’re involved in a matrimonial dispute, we can guide you through this difficult time. We will provide you with sound strategies and solutions-focused advice.
Be prepared for the future. If you haven’t drafted a will yet, there’s no better time to get started. Our team makes the process painless and easy, providing you with a comprehensive will that covers all your wishes.
The Māori Land Court covers many aspects of our lives, our land and livelihoods. If you have any questions making an application or dealing with the Māori Land Court, we are here to help.Read More
Resolve disputes responsibly and quickly with assistance from our expert legal team. We aggressively defend and protect your rights and interests. Be sure to contact Lawhub today and see how we can help you with all your legal needs.
We provide specialist legal advice on valuation law, forensic valuation analysis, and all valuation or rent related disputes.
Lawhub provides clients who need legal assistance with expert representation. We lay out a comprehensive legal strategy in all our cases and work with you every step of the way. Our team consists of four experienced lawyers so we can better assist you in several fields.
Commercial and contract law
Keep your business in compliance with all business regulations, establish a new business or properly declare bankruptcy, set up contracts and more with our commercial and contract legal services.
Get experienced lawyers to help you with all your legal representation needs
We want to help when you’re in need. Get the legal representation you deserve with Lawhub. Call today to schedule an appointment at either our Christchurch or Hamilton offices.Schedule an appointment
Lawyers in Christchurch
Get Legal Assistance from Reliable Lawyers in Christchurch
Confront your legal problems by hiring professional lawyers in Christchurch. At Lawhub, we have highly skilled and experienced lawyers who are available for all types of legal affairs. Several issues require assistance from a qualified individual or law firm in Christchurch. We offer services for immigration, property and conveyancing, relationship property, and employment affairs.Contact Lawhub
Benefits of Hiring Christchurch Lawyers
Recruiting the services of Canterbury solicitors is a crucial step in addressing legal issues. Because of the vast spectrum of issues the law deals with, there are lawyers specific to those requirements. Hiring a trained lawyer in the field is highly advantageous as opposed to general counsel.
- Law, in any country, is a complicated matter. Various laws and by-laws exist that regular citizens aren’t aware of and shouldn’t attempt defending without proper representation. People take several years, studying and writing exams and assignments that demonstrate their knowledge of the law. This study is what qualifies them as a basic lawyer and places them in a position to represent a client. Some lawyers study further to hone their skills in a particular sector, such as tax law or labour law. They received the education and the qualification to explain to you, as a client, all the legalise that you may face in a legal dispute.
- Legal disputes, whether at court or not, entail a fair amount of documentation. These documents must be filled in and submitted in a timeous manner, which may prove difficult if you’re on your own. Missing deadlines for paperwork will result in your case being dismissed and a negative reputation for yourself. Hiring solicitors in Canterbury will take care of your legal documents and get the guidance you require during a trying time.
- There are several loopholes and obstacles relating to providing evidence in a legal battle. It has to meet particular criteria, and if it doesn’t, it won’t be useful in one specific case. Only a qualified lawyer determines if the evidence supplied was acquired correctly and is admissible in the case. Furthermore, you could be holding a key piece of evidence in your possession, which a lawyer can advise presenting in the case. You wouldn’t know better otherwise.
In any legal battle, you don’t want to feel as though you’re fighting by yourself. Aside from providing professional assistance, having the presence of a lawyer from a reputable law firm in Canterbury assures you that there is another person on your side, fighting for you.Contact Lawhub
Tips for Getting More Value from a Canterbury Law Firm
When you’re about to enter a legal battle, you want someone whom you can trust and count on to fight for you. Aside from a lack of knowledge of the law itself, ordinary citizens tend to forget their rights relating to their counsel. Whenever you hire a lawyer from a law firm in Hamilton, consider these tips to ensure you maximise your time and money.
- When you hire a lawyer, they become your partner through the legal dispute. They will always be on your team and do everything within the law to win the case for you. However, every professional would admit that there is a chance of losing the case. If your lawyer is adamant and guarantees you’re winning the case, you may want to avoid them. On the flip side, if you suspect your lawyer of malpractice, you have recourse with the New Zealand Law Society. However, you will need to hire another lawyer for the subsequent case.
- Every aspect of the case that you discuss with your lawyer is personal. They aren’t allowed to disclose the contents of your conversations to anyone. Unless you grant them permission or required by law, they must adhere to the attorney-client privilege. If you’re unhappy with your counsel, you have the right to fire them at any time. However, the lawyer is entitled to the payment for their services up until the point of dismissal. They have a right to keep any documentation relating to the case until they receive full payment.
- Communication issues are reportedly the most common complaints received by various law societies. Having a great relationship with your lawyer ensures the communication lines aren’t blurred. Lawyers have stated that their preferred clients are those who give clear instructions, are prepared and organised, clear, and concise with details, and responsive. It allows them to get straight to their work and provide you with the best legal assistance.
Allow your legal representatives to do what you hired them for - engaging in side negotiations without their presence isn’t a smart idea. You’re paying them to represent you, so provide them with enough space to handle their side of the agreement.Contact Lawhub
We are a team of qualified and highly trained lawyers offering assistance in various sectors. Our headquarters are in Christchurch while we have a satellite office in Hamilton. Our collective experience surpasses 60 years in law, which demonstrates our abilities. Since we work for private and commercial clients, we are committed to achieving the goals of our clients and ensuring success as an individual or business.
In terms of immigration law, our reliable team has a 95 percent success rate in these cases. The employment law team will assist employers and employees in settling matters to work harmoniously. For first time home buyers and people investing in property, we have a team dedicated to conveyancing and property law. If you’re searching for a Hamilton law firm or a company in Canterbury, consider contacting us for an appointment.Contact Lawhub