Associate - LLB, BA
Philip graduated from the University of Canterbury with a Bachelor of Laws in 2014. Philip appears regularly before the District Court in numerous list matters, bail hearings , sentencing hearings, and defended hearings.
Philip is an Associate at Lawhub with extensive general criminal defence expertise including:
• defending a wide range of private traffic offences
• defending commercial traffic offences and resolving commercial licencing issues, and
• applications for limited licences.
• Appearing at the High Court, Court of Appeal and Supreme Court
• Experience in Relationship Property matters, Care of Children, Protection Orders, Family Violence.
In addition, Philip is experienced in civil litigation. Philip is a Lead Provider for Legal Aid in the Criminal, Family and Civil jurisdictions.